Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Whatever may come, ENJOY IT!!! (week 90)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!! I hope that you are all doing well......just wanted to write real quick to let you all know THAT I DID NOT DIE!!! hahaha (Garrett couldn't write us on Monday because he was traveling to his new area!)

This last week was really good!!! It kinda sucked cause I had a really strong feeling that I would be leaving, but we ended with a lot of fun memories. I helped my comp buy some soccer cleats.....he had been wanting some for basically forever and his shoes that he was using to play were trashed, soooo that was fun!

We also cooked a ton of food our last Sunday, and I loved that! Turns out Bolivian food is pretty chill!!! And then we got the transfer call.....Elder Escaray is staying in Bachue as the district leader TRAINING (I'm so happy for him....his gringito is gonna have a bomb training)!!! and I got called to "La Graciela" Tulua as a district leader serving side by side with Elder Castillo from Lima Peru, he's pretty cool!! He has 9 months in the mission so that's chill!!! Hermana Sandra cooked us breakfast before we left and told me all about how much she loves me and hopes that I do well.....Elder Escaray and her both encouraged me that I need to enjoy whatever happens....and I will, its very likely that I will be ending my mission here in Tulua and I refuse to end it the way that it started. Yes, it has been hard leaving everything to come here (MY MISSION WAS IN THE SOUTH HAAHAHAHAH) buuuut I am excited to meet new people and have new experiences....it will be good.

I had my first district meeting today.....and my district is pure Hermanas hahaha! It was a little weird, I haven't seen a sister missionary since my first transfer in Popayan.....ya know like 11 months ago!!! But it went well considering I didn't plan anything because I got to my house at like 11 last night hahaahah!!! 

Anyways, don't have a ton of time left.....I would love to write more BUUUUUUT I don't know anything about my comp or area, sooo I will get back to you guys tomorrow!!! (Uhhh...I think he means next week ha!)

Stay rad,
ELDER OLSEN



Me and my girl MALFALDA hahahaahah 




Pasto from the Panamericana (the main road)




Literally exploded the fry sauce eveeeerywhere hahahaah 



Took this child to try his first Monster 



Goofing around (obviously I was drinking a Fanta hahaha)



 My comp helping us make cookies



COOOOOOOOOOOOKIES YAAAAAAAAAAAS




Making cookies with Hermana Ruby 



Lol I tried xD







 Another photo with my girl MALFALDA



With the Salazaar family signing my flag 







This is what Hermana Salazaar's hair salon looks like



Hermana Ruby made us fish......que rico!!! 



 FELIZ FELIZ FELIZ FELIZ!



Helping my comp make Bolivian peanut soup and milanesa  






 Elder Escaray should be a chef







 Packing :(



Saying goodbye!!! Love this kid!



 My new district here in Tulua





No comments:

Post a Comment