Monday, July 23, 2018

Attitude (week 91)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guuuuuuuuys!!!!

This has been an interesting week.....Tulua is really different, farms and more farms hahaha! There are a lot of horses and cows here, and it smells like poop all the time!!! So that's been fun I guess. I'm used to working in big cities, buuuuut this is totally different!!

My comp is chill.....his name is Elder Castillo, and he is from Lima Peru!!!! He's a cool kid but we kinda just struggle to talk and teach together.....but it's a process! It always takes a good two weeks to adjust with a new comp soooo we will see!!!

The area is mas o menos tambien!!! There isn't a ton of investigators here and that's a little hard.....all of them are girls too which makes things 18 trillion times harder but whatever........just gotta do my best!!!

PDAY was cool today, as a zone we played MAFIA and then went and ate Dominos. I'm not sure if you guys remember my friends from Popayan, Elder Marks and Elder Pulver but they are here too!!! It was good to see them, it was the first time I saw Elder Marks in 8 months (OUCH!) and Elder Pulver in like 4......I'm happy I have friends here though....it will be good!!!

I have struggled a little bit this transfer. (Soo....in other words he has struggled this week hahaha) I'm not used to the heat and I'm missing Elder Escaray a CRAP TON!!!! But I am happy with all the new opportunities that I will have here, so we will see I guess!!! It will be good.....as long as my attitude is good, it will be good!!!

Sorry I didn't write too much this week......I was too busy talking to you all personally!!! I love you guys a lot and have been thinking about all of you a lot this week, I hope you are all doing what you should be!

LOVE YOU,
ELDER OLSEN

(Just so you all know, Garrett was able to send some videos that are from week 87 (the blog entry titled "God's Will") that he couldn't send before. So they are up on that weeks post if you want to check them out! He misses Elder Escaray so much, you can tell they were good friends.)




 Chillin with L (an investigator) at the independence day activity







 Some photos from the independence day activity






DOMMMMMINOOOOS!!!!







This turned out awful but my comp and I with our pizza 


Garrett and I had a funny conversation about today about girls loving him because he has blue eyes. I told him I was going to screenshot it and put it up on the blog, he said no. So I'm respecting his wishes...but I'm putting this on here because I think I'm funny. Remember how I told you he says I'm awful hahaha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment