Monday, July 9, 2018

Progress (week 89)

HEY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMILIA!!! ¡¿QUE MAS?! Espero que todo este bien en los estados unidos de MURICA!!!! 

Not gonna lie this week was kinda rough.....we have lots of chill people BUT WE ARE NOT MAKING PROGRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I had divisions with Elder Allphin and he literally PASSED THE SHARPEST SAW to all of my investigators....we have a really chill investigator named C (her daughter is a member) and Elder Allphin was trying to get her to say a prayer and he was like "Hermana can you talk" and obviously she was like "well yeah" and he was like "okay we are listening" and then he put his head down and folded his arms BAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! But hey it worked!! Elder Allphin just has this way of being super direct but super likeable too, and I totally like it!!!

But this week we visited J again....and her insane bible bashing neighbor just happened to not be there, so we were able to teach the restauracion and she is super interested.....it's just that the church is kinda far and she has two kids.....I even offered to make them sandwichs to try to get them to come (gotta do whatcha can hahaha) BUT SHE PROMISED ME that this next week they would come, soooooo veremos! 

K and his wife literally bought a house in Pereira which is literally on the border of our mission on the Medellin side.....sooo yeah he's struggling to decide if he's gonna move or not!! But Elder Allphin and I did a really good job of passing him the saw. He always says he can't read for time so we read for ten minutes with him and we stopped in the middle of the chapter to take a minute to ponder the things we have learned, and how we can apply them. He learned real fast that you don't need to take a lot of time with the scriptures to get a lot of help from them :) I love K I want him to get married and baptized like ASAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

This week was super chill because my comp and I literally have stayed up super late basically every single night just talking about life and spiritual stuff and I dig that!!! Our relationship is going good!!!

Interviews this week were bomb.....kinda stressful but it's all good!!! I had a really good conversation with President about my area and how we are struggling a little bit and he gave us some good advice, but we also talked about my companion, and I made sure that he knew that I have been doing a lot better this transfer and that I want to stay......but I only have 2 transfers left sooo we will see. I'm kinda stressed about transfers but I know that everything will work out the way that it needs to be. I have had my fair share of hard transfers and some fun ones too!!! But something I have learned REAL WELL during my mission is that everything works out the way it needs to be.....for my progress!!! And I have progressed, and progressed, and progressed so I am happy!!! We will see how transfers go sSunday!!!

Anyways my querido famila!!! I love you so much, I hope you have the best week EVVVVVVA!!!!

Su Elder Favorito,
ELDER OLSEN


During divisions Elder Allphin and I ordered pizza (but not gross Colombian pizza....super expensive American like pizza) 







I rock my comps glasses 




Don't ask



Carolina's birthday cake 







 Carolina's birthday party (she turned 20 this week......I told her all about how old she is and she was like "you have LIKE 3 WEEKS LEFT!") 



Her parents obviously love her 



 Is the NES remix literally not the raddest thing!?!! And to think that there is a SNES remix now 😱



Our zone BBQ/Soccer session today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment