Monday, July 30, 2018

Make the Days Count (week 92)

HEYYYYY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Before I begin I just wanted to say that I have 20 years!!!! YAAAAAY FOR BEING OLD!!!

This week was really.........hard!! This week was really hard!! I am just sooo used to my Popayan/Pasto culture and way of doing things. This whole transfer we have been working super hard on a 17 year girl named K!!! She's chill and totally can progress buuuuuuuuuut she parties just a little too hardcore those Saturday nights.....soooo pailas!!!! The hermana's that we share our ward with are struggling too........yesterday we didn't even have a class of investigators in the chapel.......whaaaaat even is this??

But I am doing fine......things aren't perfect and they aren't gonna be buuuut attitude plays a good part in this.......I have been in lots of hard situations so I know I can handle it.

My birthday was really chill!!! (Garrett's birthday is TODAY!!) In the morning I opened my package (AND I LOVED IT) and then we went and played football......and then we went to the chapel to play games with the hermana's (MAFIIIIIIIIIIA FTW!!!!) we also play a game where you had to answer 3 questions really fast or else a balloon full of flour would be popped all over you.....yay for failing jajaajajaja!!! After that we ordered SUBWAY!!!! I was the happiest child in the whole wide world!!!! And then we came to write!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for writing me!!! I had a huge OUTPOURING of emails today, it was the best!!! Hermana Liz wrote me (not sure if you guys remember her......she lived with hermana Julieth when I was in Ciudad Modelo and I spent my first New Years and Christmas with her) she is living in Ecuador and doing really well!! She gave me updates on my mom (Elder Chaiña!!), it sounds like he is doing really well!!! I miss him a lot and I cannot wait to talk to him :) 

It's crazy.....I can literally count the weeks that I have left on my hands!!! And I don't know.....I feel super happy and excited, but at the same time its just kinda like "noooooooo no quiero!!!" I am a little scared to come home to be honest.......lots of hard decisions to make!!! Buuuuut for right now I don't need to count the days, I just need to make them count (even if they are hard sometimes)!

I love you guys a lot......thank you for all that you do for me even though it isn't easy!!! I hope that you are all doing well and doing what you NEED TO BE DOING (you all think its cute when I talk about my saw.......buuuuut we will see). (Garrett thinks we're heathens hahaha!)

LOVE YOU!!!
ELDER OLSEN



 Aren't these rad? I think these are rad.














 Mi compañero y yo!!!



Totodile and I opening my package (thanks guys!!!)




Zona tulua (minus the hermana's) 






 Hahah Elder Pulver is my favorite!!!



 Gotta love zone activities



 POP!!!! ALL OVER HERMANA VELEZ!!!







1st bite of subway in over a year!!! 







 The hedgehog that Hermana Velez and Hermana Astorga gave me for my birthday.....his name is Elder Sonic!



ZONA TULUA






No comments:

Post a Comment