Monday, September 24, 2018

Still Not Trunky (week 100!!!!)

Heeeeey famiiiiilia!!!!
This week was super chill!!! We are doing the same old, same old!!!! We are working SUUUUUUPER hard but this is Tulua and Tulua likes to be difficult, but I'm not losing any excitement.....I'm working hard because my time to work is coming close!!!!

We had interviews this week and eveeeerybody was giving me all kinds of crap "OMG ELDER OLSENS LAST INTERVIEW......ANYBODY ELSE SMELL TRUNKY OVER HERE?!" And I just sat there like "te odio" "te odio a ti tambien" "y usted" "y usted tambien" 

My interview was literally 2 seconds long......Presidente asked me about my companion and then told me that Elder Whiting would be calling me to tell me when I would have my final interview with him.........and he did!!!! I have my final interview the fourth of October!!!!

My interview with Hermana was weird cause she was like "I have things that I only tell Presidente.......one day you too will find someone special that you can tell all your spiritual stuff too......and I just sat there like "uhhhhhhm uhhhhhhhm uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm this is weirrrrd" 

Soooo like I said, everybody hopes that I get trunky but it's not working!!!!! Uhhhhm the only other interesting thing that happened is that my house flooded!!! So that's cool!!!!

Buuuut yeah, love you all tons!! Hope everyone is doing good!!!!
ELDER OLSEN



 Hermana Luz Delli made fish this week 💕🐟


















 Elder Alvarado thinks he is guapo..........its debatable 


















There's just something about my Pasto jersey......💕⚽ 











Helping Johnny during our P-day activity today














We had another activity where we were given a drawing prompt and we had to draw it with the pen in our mouth......this is my 1st vision......not only am I right handed but I can draw amazingly with my mouth tambien!



 Chillin' with the hermana's!














 Look at this chill bird that we found crapping on the church fence!



 DOMINOS FTTTTW!!!!!











Llololololololololololololololololollo solo en Sudamérica jajajaja



No comments:

Post a Comment