Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My Testimony (week 101!! HE COMES HOME NEXT WEEK!)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAMMMMMMMMMMILIA!!!!
It's kinda weird.....this could potentially be the last time that I write you guys an email!!! And I guess I could write you about what I did this week, but it would literally be the same thing that I always write (my life really isn't that exciting!!!)

I just wanna tell you guys muy rapido thank you for all your support and love that you have given me these last two years. It hasn't been easy, BUT I DID IT!! I've learned that with the help of my heavenly father I can do hard things.

Sometimes in the moment things seem scary and hard, but really if you just say a prayer and buy yourself a coke it all works out!!! I look at some of things that I have done and gone through and just think "TEEEENAZ!!!!" I learned a new language, moved to a whole new country, experienced a new culture, and learned and preached the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!

Speaking of the gospel, it's my glue stick.....the thing that glues everything together when everything has fallen apart!! I can look at myself and the other imperfect people with TONS of problems that I have taught on mission but the gospel, unlike material things, can make somebody happy for the enternties. It doesn't matter where they live, where they come from, culture, language, or profession in life....our Heavenly Father loves each and every single one of us, for who we are ðŸ’•

The good news of the gospel was established by our older brother Jesus Christ, but after time was lost from this earth!! I have a suuuuper big testimony that our Heavenly Father has restored his church through his modern day prophets (and he still speaks and directs his church through them!!) I love the Bible but I don't think I would believe in it if I didn't have the Book of Bormon...the two of them together ARE THE WORD OF GOD......and He has given us this knowledge to help us during our earthly journey.....to help us become more like him.....in preparation to meet him and live with him again!!!

I'm very excited to see you guys, but I would be lying if I didn't say the bigger part of me is sad to leave Colombia and this great work that I have been doing!!! It's been hard and scary at times.....but it's been the bestest at the same time ðŸ’•

I love you guys soo much!!! I will see you soon,
ELDER OLSEN



 Family night with the Rojas family










 My new little Libro de Mormon (es tan chevere!!)



Elder Mendoza getting the fire started 



Our asado 






 With my compa







ELLLLLDER MEDOZITO PUES!!!!



 With Hermana Garcia (from Mexico) and Hermana Aucancela (from Ecuador)






"teeeee quieeeeero compa"



Kiiiiickball



No comments:

Post a Comment