Monday, September 10, 2018

A Chichi Letter (week 98)

Heeeey fam!!! So here's the deal I don't have too much time, buuut I am in the process of writing you guys like ten trillions of hand written letters!!! But here is a summary of my week:

My tonsils got suuuper swollen and that caused problems with my lungs.........buuuuuuut I went to the doctor and I got a shot and some pills and everything is perfectly fine now!!! Don't worry.

Totally not trunky, I'm still working and my comp is trying his hardest to get me trunky.....but it's not really working too well!!!

They sent me all my flight information and it's craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.....literally have no time left :( Everyone has to tell me what they want me to bring for them!!! (I will be the first to admit that I have now started asking Garrett about the presents I will receive from Colombia, once he is home. It's important stuff and time is now limited so it had to be done haha!) 

Buuuut yeah, sorry I got super loco sending all my pictures and emailing you all personally....I literally have 2 half written letters so hopefully that makes up for everything!!!

Love you,
ELDER OLSEN



 Heart exams are super chill.......not!







Service project.....FUUUUUDGE YEAAAAH!!! 






 Gotta put some leaves in a bag....but first lemme take a selfie



Annnnnd another one 



 We dooo good work!!!!






 With Johnny Appleseed!!!



 Hahaha we always give magnifying glasses to old investigators so they don't give us any excuses about not being able to read!



 Rio Tulua






 Hamburgers in the night ime!!!



 Branch movie night!!!










 Getting ready for church



 My compa is more trunky than I am



P-day today 






 Love Elder Mendoza



Yaaaaay bus!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment