Monday, June 4, 2018

It Will All Work Out (week 84)

HEEEEEEEEEEY FAM!!!! ¿¿¿QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS??? Espero que todo esté bien!!! 

Before I begin I just wanna say that I SURVIVED MY FIRST EARTHQUAKE!!! On Tuesday, it was a 4.3 earthquake......and everybody is freaking out because the volcano is like super active right now.....it's fine though. (Oh okay Garrett...if you say so! Honestly, I'm just happy he didn't say that the earthquake was dank.) 

The week consisted of the usual.....I am lucky though I have a really good district leader and really chill Zone leaders that have helped me through the transfer.......Buuuuuut I am happy to say that I will be staying here in BACHUE!!! However my 3 comps have left and I will be trading them for a Bolivian comp....I don't know much about him and I keep forgetting his name because it's kinda complicated but I am excited, it should be good!!!

Hermana Ruby and the bishop weren't sure which of the 4 would be leaving soooo they offered to have an asado for us on Sunday....it was awesome!!! They are the best, Hermana Ruby is so cool, but I am not sure if she is still gonna be my pensionista because both of the areas were combined!!! I hope so though.

We had a really cool actividad yesterday too!!! We went to parque infantil with a TOOOOON of members and we played world cup trivia with people, handed out wrapped up copies of the Book of Mormon, had prizes, and made contacts. Everyone from my group was from Bachue annnnnd teeeenaaaz!! Those members did a super good job contacting......I was supppper impressed and we were able to contact about 7 families and about 5 of them were from Bachue. But who knows how much ALL THE MISSIONARIES CONTACTED....I think a ton!

Sooooo yeah!!! I always sit there wondering why we have to go through things.....but Heavenly Father knows better than I do!!! I have learned a ton about patience and love during my mission.....only through hard times!!! So I don't really know how it works....I just know that if you put in faith and trust it will all will work out!!!

I love you guys tons!!! Keep killing it.....remember I am sharpening my sierra always!!!!

LOVE YOU,
ELDER OLSEN


Yaaaay for surviving earthquakes and possible volcano explosions!!!




This is the Rodriguez family.....Hermano Freddy is the one that looks and acts just like Steve Harris!!!











 Elder Franco and Nicolas




Getting everything ready 







How we tried to get the fired started 😂😂😂



 The bishop using his car painter air thing to start the fire!!!



Los misioneros de BACHUE 



 With Hermana Ruby, the bishop and their family






The missionaries and members during our World Cup contacting activity! 



 And wearing our Pasto Zone shirts (it's a guy with a Book of Mormon)


Elder Smith and I with our sign!!











No comments:

Post a Comment