Monday, April 30, 2018

Little By Little (week 79)

Hey you guys!!!
This email is gonna be on the shorter side because I wrote an email to the priest quorum!!! 

But this week was okay.....a little hard but it's all good!!! Our area is a little tricky because its been about 9 months since missionaries have been working here. Our area book is basically empty soooo we have basically been contacting our list of future investigators and contacting in general hahahaha so its been hard but its been good!

Living in a house with 4 missionaries is insane!!! AND THEY ALL FROM ECUADOR!!! That makes things different hahaha all the same locura that you would see in The Best Two Years movie.....actually happens!!! It's just kinda hard for me because they are all from the same culture and they click that way........and I just kinda don't!!

Elder Allphin is an awesome district leader though!!! I am lucky to have him for sure.....and he always tells me what Hermana Lidia is up to hahahahaha.....sure do miss her!!!

Buuuuuuut yeah all is well......I am figuring things out little by little buuuuut only time will tell. I feel like Heavenly Father has big things in store for me that's for sure.....just need to figure them out!

Anyways family.....love you!!! Keep doing what you need to be doing...or I will pass the saw ;)

LOOOOVE YOU,
ELDER OLSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment