Monday, April 16, 2018

Progress and More Progress (week 77)

Helllllo People that share genetics and blood type with me!!! ¿¿cOOOOMO ESSSSSTAN?? I hope that you are doing really well and that all of your wildest dreams are coming true!

This week waaaaaaaaas sooo good!!! It was just really chill and we were able to make a lot of progress!!!

L is doing really well, the last time I wrote she only had the first lesson (because she loves to talk so much hahahahaah) but now she has L1, L2, L3, the word of wisdom, chastity and tithing!!! Sooo we have been working SUUUUUPER HARD so that she will make her date for Saturday.....she wants to be baptized before I leave but we will see!!! This week she found out that when I was learning Japanese that I liked to watch and read Doraemon......she also learned that there isn't a version in English!! So she wrote me the Spanish lyrics to the theme song and told me I have to learn and sing it to her family before I go hahahahahahahahahah!!!

We also visited D and his sister has been telling him all about how she misses going to church with him!!! He's been going to the catholic mass.....he basically told us I will keep reading the BOM and I still believe in these things but I need a break and I know where to find you guys when I am ready to talk again......it was hard but it wasn't exactly unexpected either!!!

We have been working hard to find a lot of new investigators.....the majority of our news life in the Ortigal....basically a little village off the highway hahaha we literally have to walk about a half hour to get there but it's all good!!!

John is doing well, sometimes he thinks that he knows more than he really does (especially when it comes to English) and that's hard sometimes.....buuut I have grown to love him!!! He's a fun kid!!!

Today was literally such a fun day!!! The LZ decided to play soccer again so I called Elder Gardner and Elder Acosta and was like "uhhhhhm I don't wanna play soccer again soooo lets go do something" hahahah we never know what we are gonna do until we do it!!! We ended up picking up my suit (thanks mommy love you) and then spending the day in the center....I ended up buying a new jersey (oooops) and Elder Acosta bought a parques board so we played while eating lunch.....the LZ have never told me that they don't like how I steal my district from the zone activity's but it's obvious!!! But I would rather experience this country rather than play a game of soccer.....so it's all good!

Anyways I love you guys all so much!!! I will continue to pray and think about you guys!!! 

Stay golden,
Elder Olsen



Picked up the tan suit today!!! Thanks mommy!! 







 Playing "parques" with Elder Gardner and Elder Acosta










Parques and lunch







This is where we ate today


My fish!!!


 I loved the way Elder Gardner was eating and playing at the same time......haha dork!!







 We found some cool giant spiders!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment