Monday, April 9, 2018

Miracles...They Exist (week 76)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIRYY!!!

Before I begin I just wanted to acknowledge that I sent like over 40 photos today.....that's literally winning.

This week was really good.....we were able to get some new investigators so that's good.....we have been working really far from where we usually do going out to places like the Ortigal and stuff like that, its been different but it's good!! We found a really cool family down there named the family M and they totally came to church this Sunday.....only the first hour but it's still pretty cool!

During church Hermana C bore her testimony about how one of her family members wants to get baptized after talking to the missionaries.....immediately I knew she was talking about L!! She is an investigator that we have had since well FOREVER.....even Elder Padilla taught her, but she always has liked to just chat with us and rant to us about her problems....we couldn't read scriptures with her much because if we read anything that said "bautismo" she would get offended. Buuuut this week we had a miracle and she just kinda changed her mind.....and during church we pulled her out of the class and set a date for the 21st sooo we are gonna have to BUUUST it to be able to teach and do everything on time......but we got this.....I know we do!!!!

D has been struggling lately and has been a little difficult to find. His aunt told us that he has been home but hasn't wanted to talk to us lately. Not sure what the deal is with that but everyone has a time and place to listen and learn the gospel and maybe it's just not his time....I am glad that I could plant a seed though.

This week was interviews. We had to learn the missionary commission and recite it to Hermana Whitesides....it was pretty hard because it's actually pretty long!! But I loved my interview with President.....I always just feel sooooo much better about things after talking to him.....he's the best!!!

Also I got my x-rays and I am doing just fine, thank you for worrying about me.

Anyways I gotta go but I love you all so much!! I am praying for you all every single day!! Thank you for all of your support.....you guys mean so much to me!!!

Love You,
Elder Olsen








 Missionaries of Occidente riding on a bus!!!



 The Musuem of Natural History (of the University of Cauca)



 A map of the building



It has a plague so it's official!!!



 The rock exhibit














 Those are dinosaur teeth














 Touching stingrays with Elder Gardner














 Alligators are cool



This exhibit was in the hallway 







 Vultures are cool!


 Mariposas!!!



 Some German People took this photo for us



More exhibits that were interesting 










 Another interesting exhibit







Never a dull moment with Elder Pulver 










  I loved the bird exhibit






















Elder Gardner and I with the moose



 My gringos and I with the polar bear



 More interesting exhibits


















They literally had exhibits in the middle of the hallways 








Old buildings are so rad















Standing in front of the entrance








No comments:

Post a Comment