Monday, January 22, 2018

The Lord Has This (week 65)

HEY FAM!!! How are all of you doing? I hope all is well is Uuuuuuuutaaaaaaaah!!!

This week was good......a little long but it was still pretty cool!!! We have been working really hard with our investigator. He was totally gonna get baptized this week but he went to the pool a week ago....so the first thing we did this was teach about the Sabbath and why we keep it holy. It went well though because this week HE CAME!!! He actually has a few friends from school in our branch and they all had this nickname for him......"Daniel Millhouse" bahahahahahahahahaha gotta love the Simpsons....but I am just hoping we can help him progress just a little bit more but we will see.

Elder Gardner called me this week and he was like "sooooo uhhhhhm I am having an English class wanna teach with me?" and I was like "well I have nothing better to do, soooo sure why not?" Our first class was somewhat successful we had about 10 people there between my branch and the Americas branch buuuuuut it was good. It's always a fun time using your talents to help and serve others.....at least I think so!!

This week I dedicated a little more time to my studies. It has helped me keep my mind off of some of the things that are bothering me......basically I bought a nice hardcover notebook that has different subjects and I have been writing things that come to mind while reading the LDM and the New Testament. My favorite thought this week is that John the baptist didn't smell good.....there is no way he sat in water all day in camel hair.......QUE FEO!!

Buuuuut yeah family, not gonna lie I am kinda freaking out cause we will be getting transfer calls this Sunday. I don't know what I want, I just wanna know that things will work out. I know they will but in the moment it's hard to think that it will sometimes. But the Lord has this.....so I guess I got this too!!! I guess we will see next week!!

LOVE YOU ALL,
ELDER OLSEN

PS Sorry this was short.....I'm buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy!!!


 MEXICAN FOOD


The puppies the Diaz family just had






Everyone always gives me compliments on my HLJ ring



ENGLISH CLASS



 ENGLISH CLASS!!!














 Some photos from our hike today































No comments:

Post a Comment