Friday, March 24, 2017

Call From Gar-Bear

Hello Elder Olsen's fans, friends and relatives! Since Garrett's hearing aid broke today we got a surprise call from him!! We really only got to talk about hearing aid stuff and doctor visits, but it was still really good to hear his voice. My mom had mixed emotions of course, she loved hearing from him but it also made her miss him really bad. 

After that my dad needed to email the mission president to talk about stuff and he had some nice things about Garrett. I thought I would post it here so Garrett could look back on it...

Dear Olsen Brothers,
Thank you for your letter and your support for Elder Olsen. He is a very good missionary, he is making great progress in all aspects and his work is magnificent here at the Mission Colombia Cali.

----- Bunch of personal stuff about Garrett's replacement hearing aid-----

Thank you again for your support of Elder Olsen.

PRESIDENT AND SISTER PRICOLI

So that is fun! It was also fun to get to hear Garrett speak some Spanish, because he was talking back and forth between my parents and his president. All of this made me miss my baby brother SO SO badly!! As much as I miss him, I know he is out there doing good work and I couldn't be more proud of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment