Monday, March 13, 2017

Bright Side (week 20)

HELLO MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVS!!! I really do not know how I feel about this week a toooooooooooooon went down.....a ton always goes down but I feel like this week was super significant for whatever reason!!!

For starters, we had interviews this week which is always great....not a stress at all! With our interviews with Hermana Pricoli we always have to memorize something....this time we had to memorize all the commitments we extend to the investigators from preach my gospel and I am super bad at memorizing things....but I got lucky!! Soooooo this is what went down, I got in there all nervous and stuff but she was like "we need to talk about your ears" so I went and got Elder Mcdermott to translate for me......we decided that it will be better for me to get a new one here, because with a new one we won't have to wait, it will have a warranty and they will be able to fix it here. We talked about how we are gonna pay for it and she said I will have the opportunity to probably call you guys before we make any decisions (YEEES). After all that Elder Mcdermott left and Hermana Pricoli was like "weeeeelll we do not have tons of time so just give the commitments for the first 3 lessons" and those were the only ones I memorized BAHAHAHAHHHH luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky!!! So yeah I have a doctors appointment sometime this week because she wants to get a NIIIICE hearing aid but they are tons cheaper here so do not worry!!! My interview with President went a lot better this time!!! 

Uhhhm me and John are fine...he just gets frustrated when things do not work out.....and things really are not working out, the ward is STRUGGLING right now.....so we have been placing a big focus on visiting more less active members. Hopefully our plans work out, we have a system where each area in our area has a leader that goes and home teaches (I don't think that is really a thing the bishop assigns here) soooo yeah!!! But we found a ton of new investigators this week so hopefully they work out.

I had lots of hard times this week.....John likes to leave early so I do not really get language study and that is hard.......I am trying to look back on the bright side of things, my Spanish is getting better........but I just want an accent and to have all my conjugations down and all the verbs and ughhhghghghgh!!! So that brings me to the challenge this week.....in your challenge journal write down times that you had hard times and how you got through, you will want to look at it later....I had the opportunity to finish my first journal this week....everyday I always look back to see what I was doing on the same day months past and what a difference that makes!! 

I love you guys, I worry so much about you!!!! Keep killing it family,
Elder Olsen


P.S SHOUT GOES TO AUBREY FOR GETTING INTO HER SCHOOL PROGRAM
P.S.S SHOUT OUT GOES TO TY AND AIYA FOR BUYING THEIR HOUSE
P.S.S.S SHOUT OUT GOES TO JAIRBEAR FOR MAKING A HARD DECISION
Hahaha I love and miss my sibs ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment