Monday, March 19, 2018

The Lines of Life (week 73)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!! How was your week, I hope it was just sooooo CHEVERE!!!!!!!!! My week was tenaz, lots of little errands to do hahahaahah

Buuuuut yeah this week I planned a chill district meeting using object lessons to prove my point. I had Elder Gardner open the chapel up early and we used a whiteboard to make a maze and we made it BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE to finish.....it was pretty rad!!! Buuuut we talked about all the problems in the mission.......trunkyness.......when you knock on a ton of doors but nobody answers......that annoying gringo companion.....etc!!! Anyways the lines of the maze represented all of that and we had Elder Castro try to finish the maze it was pretty funny, he sat there staring at it stuck for like 5 minutes hahahaha then I talked about how all the lines are in our heads, if we wanna have a CHEVERE EXITOSO mission well......do it, I erased the board which made a point to the finish line and Elder Gardner was able to complete the maze. It just demonstrated that when we forget dumb things, important things start to work out!!! The same works in real life.

We are killing it as a district teaching English classes....this girl that always comes brings her little boy, he really likes Elder Pulver and is always distracting the class swinging and climbing all over him hahahahaah Elder Gardner literally kicked the kid outta the class and stood in front of the door in front of the mom......crazy kid!!!!

My investigators are doing well!! We are actually making progress with a few!!! We decided to change D's Date (for the 18th time) to the 7th of April.....we figured he would be able to get his testimony better of the prophet after he hears the prophet.....seemed logical to me soooo we are gonna do that!

The grandpa of gold that Elder Gardner and I found is progressing soooo good too!! He's the kind of investigator that will read EVERYTHING without being told too......buuuuut of course he has attended his church for 11 years and he can't leave that church to come to ours even though he knows the Book of Mormon is true. We have plans to explain the authority and priesthood of God just a tad bit more in depth....it should be good, I am excited!

All is well family....thank you so much for your support and for your prayers, I appreciate that a lot. I am sorry I write group emails that are chichi!!! I always have plans to write good letters but then I respond to all you guys first....it's not my fault, I just miss you all soooooo much!!

Stay radical,
Elder Olsen







Elder Castro making his way through the maze of "missionary life" 







When I erased all the obstacles hahahahaha


MMMMMM HERMANA KATHERINE IS THE BEST!!!


 Gotta love English class











This little boy really gets along with Elder Pulver bahahaajajajajajaja










 New Nacional jersey I bought today!!!! Only 25 thousand pesos!!!



 We ate some really good fish today








No comments:

Post a Comment