Monday, March 12, 2018

Progress and More Progress and a Little More Progress (week 72)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUYSSSS!!!!

This week was good.....kinda complicated but it was good!!

To start things off...NO I did not get transferred, I will be staying here with my hijo!!! It's kinda complicated....when its all said and done I will have had 9 months here in Popayan soooooo it should be good. I am almost certain I will be leaving after this so I'm gonna make it the BESTEST!!! Elder Lopez totally died and is on his way back to Guatemala!!! And Elder Echevarria left to Zarzal....and he's totally a district leader!!!! SO PROUD OF HIM


Things were a little complicated with John this week....I exploded a few times, buuuuuut it's all good!!! We are working things out slowly buuuuut surely but it's just hard because he has the most unrealistic expectations sometimes.......buuut I am happy he wants to work hard!!! He wants to contact hard and find all the people that HE CAN teach soooooo I am happy about that.....he's also pretty obedient so no issues there!!!

The other day I called Elder Gardner and we talked a lot about our journals (we are both really decent about writing) and I decided to go back and read what I had wrote a year ago that day.....it was when I was in Ciudad Modelo with Elder Brizuela!! We had gotten into a big fight that day and I also wrote about how worried I was that I wasn't going to progress in Spanish......lots of things have changed, I am growing and even though I can't see those changes in myself or those skills that I am gaining....IT'S HAPPENING!!! I am so grateful for all the opportunities that my Heavenly Father has given me in the mission......¡¡¡QUE BENDICIÓN!!!!! 

Love you guys so much!!! Stay rad and have the bestest week ever,
ELDER OLSEN


Our last district meeting.....of course I bought pizza!!!







Claudio the chicken!!! He's pretty sweet!








Hermana Carmen and Claudio




 ENGLISH CLASS!!!!



This little boy just shot the crap outta Elder Gardner!



We taught how to tell time in English




 Ciaaaaaao Elder Lopez



Ciaaaaaao Elder Echevarria



The two new ties I bought (same pattern different colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment