Monday, February 19, 2018

THE PLAN OF SALVATION (week 69)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOOOOOOOU GUYS!!!!!

I am happy to report that this week went pretty swell actually! I mean it was hard buuuuuuuuut it went a lot better than the last week hahahahahahaha!!!

We actually had a multizone conference this week with PASTO!!!! It was sooo good, I got to see so many of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile annnnnnd Elder Alanoka had a letter for me from MAMITA LIDIA!!!! I just love her she's the bestest!!! But the conference was chill.....Hermana Whitesides literally passed the saw (yes she brought her saw!) and told us to stop using SLANGG!!!! (I asked Garrett if that meant he would finally stop using the word dank!! He said no and that dank is just part of his language...I tried guys, I tried.) We basically just went over how to retain fechas and new members so it was fun.....buuuuuut my favorite part of the whole thing was when president was like "LO BAJARON A PRESIDENTE UCHTDORF" (we say lo bajaran to see "lowered" for example I used to be district leader but now I am just senior companion ME BAJARON) (My mom read that and thought it meant Garrett is no longer a district leader haha! He is, he was just using that as an example. He didn't put it in his letter but he is getting the hang of being a district leader and is liking it a lot more!) It just made a point that dumb gossip like that in the mission really just IS NOT NECESSARY!!! Another point that I liked during the conference was when President said in a quiet spiritual way "you elders know if you're good missionaries......you know if you're fulfilling your purpose." It is just something that really makes you think.

Elder Ancalle and I are doing tons better!!! We are knocking on tons and tons and toooooons of doors!!! It's pretty exhausting but we are seeing some fruits!!!

D still has his date for this Saturday!!! It's complicated we have to teach him so much in such little time buuuuut we are doing it.....I told my LZ about how I feel about all that and they were like "well just do a really good pre-interview and we will do a really interview." Soooo yeah it's pretty good with him, but we will see!!!

We moved the date of our other investigator to March 10......we basically thought more about him and his needs and he is really more of a visual person, so we decided to teach him ALL THE LESSONS ALL OVER AGAIN....focusing more with videos, pictures, etc!!! I have been making a lot of copies out of my Book of Mormon, New testament, and Old Testament story books.....we have seen so much more progress so I am happy!

Sooooo yeah we are working really hard and we are doing suuuuper well because of it!!!! I am just hoping that all of our dates go through!!! And not just mine, but my district is doing super well too!!!

We had a super cool experience we were chilling with an new investigator.....well we wanted to but he was upstairs sick so we chilled with his wife and she taught us all about the catholic church. We talked to her a little about the plan of salvation and its importance!! She was in all kinds of agreement.....and at one point she was crying!! I love teaching the plan of salvation.....I love teaching that families can be together forever because it's soooo TRUE AND SOOOOO IMPORTANT!!!!

Anyways I am running outta time but I love you guys sooooo much......stay safe and stay rad!
ELDER OLSEN!!!


 My friend Elder Kelley from Spokane Washington



ELDER THOMAS!!!!!



ELDER GARDNER!!!!!!



 ELDER CHACON!!!!



ELDER CHACON AND ELDER ECHEVARRIA!!!!



 ELDER SMITH!!!!



 Cooking with Elder Echevarria and Elder Gardner



 Breakfast with all of the favs



 Found this on my camera xD



ASADO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment