Monday, October 23, 2017

Christlike Attributes are Rad (WEEK 52, HALFWAY THERE!!!)

Teeeeeeeeeenaz family!!! It feels like it's been 18 trillion years since I last wrote you.....lots of things have gone down.

WE HAD INTERVIEWS!! And they went super duper good. I was talking to Hermana Whitesides about how I don't have a ton of motivation for Spanish after a few things some of the Latinos said to me and she was like "a lot of these Latinos have the same amount of time that you have in the mission and are you hearing their English?" I was like "Hermana we are in a Spanish speaking country...it's easier for me blah blah blah" and she looked at me with serious eyes but a sarcastic smile and said "ELDER OLSEN YOU ARE ARGUING WITH ME.....AND YOU ARE DOING IT IN A LANGUAGE YOU CLAIM YOU CANNOT SPEAK" and I just started laughing hahahahah I was able to talk to President about my health and some things that have been going on with my companion...it was good to get some advice.

My companion and I are doing better....we aren't perfect but we are better. Yesterday we had a THREE HOUR inventory...sooo yeah, we had to end it because the LZ came to house to do revisions baahahahahahahha whoops! We also picked up his x-ray exams today so I think that he is doing better.

Because we didn't do very well last week Elder Torres and his companion came with us this week to do divisions.....all of us in our area, I was with Elder Torres. He's really good at contacting though and I was able to learn a lot....that helped us a ton and we were able to meet our goals for new investigators for this week.

Its been a frustrating go this transfer, with my comp and with the area and stuff but I am always learning and growing....I am for sure a more patient person now than I was before, which is good. Patience is a Christlike attribute and unfortunately bad and hard things have to happen for us to learn and grow.....it sucks but it's part of agency!!! There's a lot of things that I can't change but I can change the way I think about things and I how am doing my work....I try my hardest every single day and that is what counts!!!

Love you guys tons!! Thank you for all you do for me.

ELDER OLSEN


 Helping Hermana Edith walk the littles home







Happy Birthday Elder Cadena 










 This dork




Helping my comp grab some socks that he accidentally dropped in the apartment below ours 







 The horse from a distance




The view from halfway there 



Hahahah no comment








Almost there 



The view from the top 









 The clouds were super raaadical






I own this horse









No comments:

Post a Comment