Monday, September 25, 2017

CONFERENCE TIME!!! (week 48)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! HOW'S LIFE.......I hope life is going swell for you guys!!!

Soooo before I get typing about how the week went I should write about TRANSFERS!!! And it ended CRAZY!! So last night I was chilling....just writing in my journal when PRESIDENTE WHITESIDES called...I answered and he asked me to pass the phone to Elder Chacon....so I put the phone on speaker phone (savage) and I passed the phone to Elder Chacon and President told him something like this "Elder chacon I know that you have never been a senior comp or a district leader but together with the lord I have felt impressed that you need to be a ZONE LEADER" TEEEENAZ NO? Sooo yeah Elder Chacon is an LZ in Cali now.....I am so proud of him!! I am gonna miss him here in Recuerdo Norte peeeeeeeeeeeero I have a companion TAN CHEVERE his name is Elder Monserrate....he's pretty new in the mission we were together in Pasto and he was in training during that time....but hes really excited which makes me excited :D

Our baptisms didn't work out :( Fernanda told us that she wanted Karolina to have a 1st Communion (her family is super catholic its more of a tradition thing) but she believes that the CHURCH IS TRUUUUE!!! She just needs a little more time....I am not worried about her, we got this!!! The sisters had some investigators that they were able to help get married and baptized the next day.....we had a lot of fun and felt the spirit a lot at both events......tan chevere los batismos :)

We didn't have a super successful week this week....unfortunately but I have high spirits......it will all work out.....we have "UN POCO" bit of investigators that can progress.....YO TENGO LA FE!! TENGO TODO LA FE!!!

Do you know what time it is? CONFERENCE TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME FUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGE FREAKING YEAH!!! I have already been planning with Elder Corbett and Elder Marks all the snacks imma bring hahahahaha buuuut foreals I am STOKED! I have lots of questions for this conference and imma be taking notes and listening real carefully....that's my challenge to you guys....to do the same, but I want you to remember something that I wrote last week......"we can't receive revelation if we don't have questions." Write some questions down and be thinking about them during conference it will make the experience ten times more radical.......and that's pretty radical!!

Sorry this was short....my time got cut because I had to pick up my comp from the bus terminal. More pictures and information about him to come soon!!!

LOVE YOU TONZO!!
ELDER OLLLLLLSEN




 Distrito Recuerdo














 Here comes the bride....all dressed in white







We are the biggest dorks bahhaahhahaha 



Which is more beautiful.....the flor or me?



 Messing around in the back of Hermano Favian's gas truck








 Baptism of the hermanas




Cleaning and getting all the bugs outta the font (not sure if pictures like this are allowed but everyone has them)



 This is my "FUDGE YEAH BAPTISM" face.




 BAPTISM








The missionaries of Recuerdo Norte



 With Laura (Christians Niece)



With Karolina (Christians daughter) 



 Karolina loves taking photos



Mi querido familia Benitez :)



 More with my favorite family!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment