Monday, December 4, 2017

LIGHT THE WORLD (week 58)

Okay so I put my SD card in the computer and a virus killed allllll my phooooootos.....que chichi :(

BUUUUUUUUUT YOOOU GUYYYS WE ARE IN DECEMBER............YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!

So yes I am still here in Occidente (which is in Popayan) and I am still in my trio, which is good....a little difficult but it's all good!!! We have such different ways of teaching though and that makes things a little hard!! I am really round about when I teach, like we could be teaching any principle be I will focus more on the faith and obedience and love for Christ, that we need to be able to complete those principles sooooo all the scriptures that I know are all about those things....but the other two don't really like that I think like that, so I just kinda sit there doing the lessons.....its whatever though.

We have interviews this week so hopefully that will go well, they also introduced our Christmas conference the 13th of December so that should be a good fun time, buuuuuuut we will see!!!

I also bought the new jet album....its my new goal to be able to finish it before I leave....did Bishop Skidmore have a jet album? Somebody ask him.......it's like an essential part of living in Colombia hahahahahahah

As a mission (and as a church) we are doing the light the world initiative.....we have this pass out cards and videos and everything. Everyday of the week there will be a scripture and a video about how we can serve others this holiday season....I AM CHALLENGING YOU ALL TO DO IT!!!! You can find the videos here:  https://www.mormon.org/?cid=HP_FR_24-11-2017_dMIS_fMORG_xLIDyL1-A_ 

and you can find the calender here:


With all of that being said I would like my last December and my last Christmas of focusing 100% of my time helping others to be a time of service for all of you as well. Our Savior has a lot of blessings he would love to give us if we use our agency to help others.....we can also be an answer to so many different prayers.

ENTONCES HAGALE!!!!

Sorry this letter was chichi I was a little busy trying to figure out what happened to my photos :(

But remember that I love you all and I am always praying for you!!!
ELDER OLSEN

Elder Padilla and I
(these are from Elder Padilla since I lost my photos)



Elder Perez and I

No comments:

Post a Comment