Monday, December 19, 2016

More Christ (week 8)

THISSSSSSSSSSSS WEEK was sooooo slow!!! Hahaha Elder Chaiña is good, he's very different than Elder P!!!! We don´t have a ton of investigators, so we have been working with a lot of less actives. We have Alcides though, he´s one of our two investigators. He told me he really likes pb&j's and that he learned how to make them while in prison hahahahahaha! But yeah Ciudad Modelo is sooo sketchy, but there is a lot of good people here!!! It´s just really hard to do anything without any Spanish skills, but we will get there!!

At a zone activity I was talking with Elder Mcdermott (my rad zone leader who has a blog, I stalked it before I came) and he was telling us about how Christmas is gonna go and how we all should not be sad because Christmas is all about Christ. Mas in Spanish means more, and we talked about how we need more Christ in our lives!!! So that is this weeks challenge...seek Christ!!! Find Christ!! Really get to know your savior!!!

I am sorry this email sucked but I am trying to get all my pictures up and this computer blows. So just know I am trying and I love you all!!! I can´t wait to talk on Christmas Eve.
 Cristo Rey!

This is the view from Cristo Rey.








With the district on our way to a zone conference in the rain!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment