Monday, August 20, 2018

The End of my Second to Last Transfer (week 95)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!! How are all of you......I hope you are all just doing dandy!!!!

This week was kinda hard, we decided to focus on our attendance at church so we mostly visited the people that we have already have.....and it was chill!!! We saw a lot of people change their attitude literally out of the blue, so that was interesting.

Part of our plans to help the investigators attend church is introducing them to members and that's going okay. Our first counselor is really chill and is helping us with an investigator that lives close to him (and far from us) buuuuuuuut that's about it.......but we will be working on that this week!!!

Elder Alvarez and I had a meeting this week for the district leaders in Tulua, the Zone Leaders are a little worried about the zone and we discussed ways that we can help the missionaries and members be a little bit more motivated about missionary work. I don't know, there is something about motivating other people that motivates me......I don't get that but its a real thing ðŸ˜‚😂😂

I have been feeling a little weird lately.....this is the last week of this transfer and then BOOM!! Last transfer of the mission!!! Time is just going by waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast and I'm not ready for that vaina!!! I'm excited to come home, but at the same time it's just kinda like "nope, no quiero" jajajaaaja but we will see how transfers go!

Pday today was radical!!! We got into 3 groups to play Uno, and all the losers had to paint our faces with lipstick (ugh). Elder Acosta was in charge of painting my face and I rocked those Harry Potter scars hahahahaaha! We also played water balloon dodge ball which is chill!!! The hermana's were telling me that when I got to Tulua I was white and now I'm brown......jajajajaja interesting but it has sense!!! And after all of our activities we went and ate pizza at domino's......fue chevere!!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut yeah......my time is almost up!!! Sorry I suck at emailing ðŸ˜‚😂😂

But I love you guys......I love you guys "MUCHO GRANDE" bajajaajajaja mom, I love you!

ELDER OLSEN



 Playing Uno




 All the losers getting our faces painted (coughcoughbattlescarscoughcough)



Hermana Velez ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂



Rocking those battle scars











Waaaaaaaaaater ballloooooooons!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment