Monday, June 12, 2017

TEAMWORK (week 33)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOO YOU GUYS!!!

This week has been kinda insane.....it's a complicated story! So basically Elder Mendoza (Elder Corbett's comp) was not feeling very good and the LZ were in Cali for a bunch of meetings with President and Hermana Pricoli, soooooo at 9 Elder Galvaz and I took them to the clinic. That clinic could not do anything about it, so we had to take him to the hospital....the sucky thing was that we could not go inside so we had to sit outside in the FREEZING COLD until about 2 in the morning. That was on Tuesday and he has been in the hospital ever since because he has meningitis. The whole zone has had to take turns watching over him....not speaking Spanish has its benefits because I never had too. Elder Galvaz had to watch him all night last night and I was with the LZ and Elder Corbett it was a good time. But we had to take soooooo many taxi rides and I don't have like any money left. We get paid in 3 days though so I think I will survive.

Our investigators are doing well...they are progressing but not really coming to church. The nephew of one of the counselors in the bishopric is really interested and wants to be baptized so we have been teaching him a bunch. Hermana Lucy Santendar has given us a reference so we will see how that goes.

Today was really good...I got my haircut and the dude did not listen to me so I have a buzz cut now so that's always fun. Then we went to the center and I bought a speaker for music and a COLOMBIA JERSEY (always wanted one) and yeaaaah, now we are still in the center writing.

We had early transfers today, but not a ton changed in the zone....one area was closed in our zone and a bunch in all the mission because they are slowly but surely getting rid of all the sisters. I think for safety reasons!! President Whitesides should be here in about 2 weeks so I am very excited about that!!

This week I have learned a lot about teamwork, if we did not work as a team with Elder Mendoza he would not be doing well....we all just love him!! Poor kid only has 3 weeks in the mission and one of them was in the hospital. This weeks challenge is to work together with those that we work closely with....use your challenge journal to make plans! 

LOVE YOU,
ELDER OLSEN
Sorry this place is closing so I didn't have a ton of time!




CIGARRRRRRRRRA MMMMMMMMM



Left to Right: Hermana Lucy, Hermana Lidia, Angela (Hermana Lidia's daughter), John Cardenas, and Elder Galvez y yo


Another one for funsies


Elder Corbett xD


This week I asked Hermana Lidia if I could send some pictures of my food, since I got ten trillion questions about it

























No comments:

Post a Comment