Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Love to See the Temple (week 17)

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOP!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha heeeeeeeeeeeey guys!!!

So I am totally BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS ahora because transfers are in less than a week! The next time you hear from me I will FOR SURE have a new companion and maybe a new area (not really counting on that one though but we will see). I am kinda worried though because I am so used to the situation that I have now, and it could go either way....BUT I AM NOT GONNA FOCUS ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week waaaaaaas good, not too many interesting things went down!! Our investigators are okay.....Blanca did not come to stake conference this Sunday soooooooo she is officially not making her baptismal date....Pasqual came so he is all set to be baptized on Saturday!! We had an area 70 at the conference (Elder Maestre......this is the 2nd time I have heard him in person so that's cool). Pasqual went up to him and our stake president and invited them to his baptism so that's cool xD We were almost late to our ward bus because of that hahahaha.

We have not been able to teach Allison this week.....she is kinda hard to get ahold of, and even when we can get ahold of her we can not always teach her because another dude has to be with us......it is soooooo hard hahaha

Dora and Victor are doing well too!!! They are just really hard to teach because they always have questions about our doctrine or what they believe and stuff.....and because of that we always spend the entire time answering their questions and not teaching the lessons. It is kinda frustrating but as long as they are learning that is good I guess!!

We also went with Hermana Julieth this week.....and she had one reference for us so we went and met her for 5 minutes. Hermana Julieth grabbed a bunch of spare Liahonas and we passed them out on the street we got about 3 contacts from that so hopefully we can visit them this week!!

I was not able to go on divisions this week.....the zone leaders were busy Wednesday so we planned for Thursday......but Elder Chaiña told them we had an important lesson with Blanca (which she did not even show up to) soooooo yeah we are planning for this Wednesday buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut we will see.

Other than all that nothing much happened this week!! OHHHHHHH I FOUND HOT CHEETOS.....but the hot cheetos here are like not the same....noooooooot at all....for starters they are the same color as normal cheetos and they BARELY have a kick.....like dad could eat a whole bag of those with no issues.....that is how you know there is a problem!!!! (My dad calls ketchup hot sauce...that's all you need to know.)

I thought a lot about what you guys all wrote me last week and something that mom wrote has came to my mind.....like alot this week. GORDAN B. HINCKLEY!!! I am very excited for my sacerdocio (priesthood) classes this year, and yes mom I have the manuel....but it is all in Spanish!! I do not remember much about him buuuuut I do remember that he was the prophet with the BRILLIANT idea of small temples.....I am forever grateful to President Hinckley for allowing people ALL OVER THE WORLD to have the very important blessing and ordinances of the temple!!! The temple is much more than a pretty building....it represents selfless service in this life and the life to come.....it represents a forever family! I miss the temple muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucho!!! That is where THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE comes along!! I am going to start giving specifics on my challenges cause people always have such a hard time knowing how to do them.....in order to get a handwritten letter you have to A) Find at least one name to take to the temple....and actually do it, or B) Do 3 batches of indexing!! Family History is so important....the full reward for doing so isn't always obvious, but it will be in the next life when our ancestors thank us......you guys got this!!! Try to make it a spiritual experience.

LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU GUYS!!!
ELDER OLSEN

P.S I totally called Aubrey would have a girl......where is my trophy? Bahahahh let the hard time finding a name commence. (Dane and I don't agree on any girl names...)



 Okay so these are from today's zone activity we had a BBQ and a cake because Sister Sandoval is going home!!





 Me, Elder Thomas, and Elder Tingey (aka justin bieber) with some of the sisters






Sister Sandoval with her going home cake.


So Dora sells these Pokemon Go/Simpson pokemon cards so me and Elder Chaiña bought some.....and being the 12 year olds that we are we died laughing for like 15 minutes xD


My board during English class the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment