Monday, October 9, 2017

MY RAD PLAN!!! (week 50)

HEEEEEY FAAAAAM!!!! How's it hanging....I hope everything is just going daaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy!!!!

My week was really good.....really long but it was good. We had a lot of our appointments fall this week which meant walking....walking.....annnnnnd more walking!!! Gotta love it!! We contacted a bit this week and we got some references so hopefully we can find some people that are super ready to listen and keep commitments....but yeah that's about it for this week, it wasn't super exciting!!!

P-day was fun today...we went down to the Americas chapel and played soccer...last week I killed it (I have scrapes and scabs to prove that), this week I wasn't really feeling it so I didn't try super hard hahahah! Elder Corbett told me how good I am getting at soccer though so that was cool!!! After that it started POURING rain!!! It's kinda starting to be a problem because my hearing aid needs to be super dehumidified literally every second of everyday and ugggggggggghhhhhhhh, it's not fun.

My companion is good....he doesn't know how to budget so I get to pay for everything until we get paid this Friday :/

I am actually looking really forward to the next little bit BEEEEEEEEEECAUSE we have zone conference this week.....it should be good, I am hoping to see the saw again!!! And then the week after that we have interviews soooo that should be good.

After conference I got thinking about it....and I read all of our mission newsletters and I really just feel like I need to go more in the Book of Mormon, I haven't studied the scriptures much in my mission because I feel like I HAVE to read them in Spanish and reading them in English doesn't help me.....but its easier to read in English (it's a dumb rant I know) but my Spanish is good enough now so I really don't have an excuse. So I decided to finish the same challenge I had for the priest quorum and finish it in 2 months (schedule can be found on internet)!!! I think we should do it as a family it could be way rad, but basically I am gonna try my hardest to really GET INTO the scriptures and prayer and really learn how to find answers and revelation and it's gonna be super chill!! 

Buuuuuut yeah that's basically it...sorry this letter was kinda really CHICHI!!! I will try to have something interesting to write about next week and with pictures too buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut we will see :)

LES QUIERO MUCHOOOOOOOOO!!!
ELDER OLSEN



 I was just waiting for him to fall in the river hahahahhah 






 PREACH!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment